Fair Go Casino is an Australian-themed gambling site with a twist. While all the imagery attributed to Down Under is featured, the casino is on a different level. So, what makes Fair Go worthwhile for New Zealanders? That’s what we aimed to find out when we set across the Tasman Sea. Our expert reviewers have played the games, found all of the bonuses, and tried to use every banking method supported by NZD banks.
After that, it was a matter of finding all the special features that would improve our gambling experience. Keep in mind that our review is as honest as possible, and we haven’t pulled any punches. In fact, we wouldn’t have published this review if we didn’t believe NZ players should give the casino a “fair go”. We’ve listed all of the basic information about this online gambling website below.
Popular Fair Go Page Links
- Welcome Bonus & Promotions
- NZD-Friendly Banking Methods
- Fair Go Security & Support
- Mobile Casino & Game Selection
- Fair Go Casino Rating
New players at Fair Go can expect some great promotions that are regularly updated. First is the welcome bonus, worth NZD1000. However, players have to deposit NZD200 five times in order to claim the full amount. Each of the instalments is a 100% match up to NZD200. Maximum bets are capped at NZ$10, and the bonus must be wagered 60 times. Moreover, the minimum deposit is $20 for all promotions. Be sure to read the promotional terms and conditions personally for more details.
In addition to the welcome promotion, NZ players can claim any number of rewards at Fair Go. We’ve broken these down into a few categories to make things easier:
- Banking Option-Specific Promotions – these bonuses require deposits with BPAY, Neosurf, and POLi specifically to be awarded. BPAY has a 250% match up to NZD3000, Neosurf is 200% up to NZ$1000, while POLi has a 300% match up to NZD3000.
- Cashback Bonuses – these promotions vary from month to month, so keep an eye on the promotions page for updates. Cashback is earned on specified pokies or with a deposit made without a bonus code.
- Special Rewards – special bonuses can be applied to making one deposit in a given month, or depositing on a day of the week. These vary in rewards, but include free cash and free spins. There’s also an exciting VIP loyalty program that offers 40% cashback to high rollers.
Since Fair Go is an international casino, they offer almost every banking option in the business. These payment services are secure, reliable, and quick. Primarily, they advertise BPAY, Mastercard, Visa, Bitcoin, Neosurf, POLi, and Bank Transfer. All of these options are NZD-friendly, so there are no conversion rates to worry about. Moreover, they can be used for deposits and withdrawals.
Gaming and transactions at this casino is protected with industry-standard encryption technology. To test this, we checked the security certificates, encryption and we also checked the listing with their regulator’s manifest of the website. So, NZ players can gamble here with confidence that their personal details are safe. Should you have any queries or concerns, contact the casino via any of the following methods:
- Fair Go Live Chat
- International Phone Line: +61-1800-953261
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hopefully, you’ve stuck with us through all of the boring details. Now, it’s time to talk about the games available at Fair Go. For the most part, they only offer RealTime Gaming titles, but there are some in-house games to try. There are plenty of progressive jackpot slots, but no live casino offerings. The casino appears to be functional on mobile browsers.
We had some high hopes for Fair Go going into this review. They have a good reputation and they seem to really care about their players by offering special features. While we liked the variety of banking options and feel of the casino, we wanted more from the games. There are so few RealTime Gaming titles that our reviewers tired of them easily. So, for these reasons, we have awarded Fair Go Casino a four-star rating out of a possible five for a good effort.