JokaRoom Casino is a uniquely-themed casino website that now accepts NZ players. Since the “Joka” accepts NZD wagers, we decided to review the site and see what they have to offer. Of course, we’d only recommend JokaRoom is they’re worthwhile. So, let’s see what this “crazy” casino has to make it better than other New Zealand online casinos.
As usual, we’ll be pulling apart the most important aspects of the casino. This includes all promotions, banking options, and games on offer. We have already verified their license and regulation, so now we just have to experience everything else on behalf of NZ players. First off, the decadent gold and black theme with the unique graphics really got us hooked. After all, who wouldn’t love an opulent casino?
Popular JokaRoom Page Links
- Welcome Bonus & Promotions
- NZD-Friendly Banking Methods
- JokaRoom Security & Support
- Mobile Casino & Game Selection
- JokaRoom Casino Rating
To make things interesting at JokaRoom Casino, the “Joka” is offering a sign-up bonus promotion worth NZ$2000 and 75 Free Spins. This is broken up into three deposit match bonuses and 25 free spins per deposit. To claim them all, Kiwis only need to deposit $20 or more. Any winnings withdrawn are limited to NZ$5000. Be sure to read all promotional terms and conditions before claiming the bonuses.
- First deposit – 100% match up bonus up to NZ$1000 & 25 spins on Wolf Treasure.
- Second deposit – a 100% match up bonus up to NZ$500 & 25 spins on Wolf Treasure.
- Third deposit – 100% match up bonus up to NZ$500 & 25 spins on Wolf Treasure.
After playing through the welcome bonus according to the promotional terms, New Zealanders can look forward to the following rewards.
- Saturday Swagger – Get bonuses of 30%, 50%, or 70% matched on deposits.
- Seductive Sundays – Every four hours a new offer begins.
- Mysterious Mondays – Choose one out of five doors to get a mystery Monday bonus.
- Twisted Tuesdays – Three offers to choose from: 60% match bonus, 60% free spins on Goldilocks, or 40% match bonus + free spins on Goldilocks.
- Wacky Wednesdays – Deposit $20 or more to get a 35% bonus or deposit $150 to get a 75% extra bonus.
- Thrilling Thursdays – Claim a 50% bonus up to $500.
When players are ready to claim their first bonus at JokaRoom, there are a few banking options to choose from. Since there are so many trusted and supported options, we’ve decided to list our favourites for NZ players. Currently, they accept Visa cards and bank transfers for any transactions. For deposits, players can also use Neosurf and Mastercard. While for withdrawals, Kiwis will need to use Visa and bank transfers.
All gaming and transactions at the casino are protected by state-of-the-art encryption technology. We’ve also gone to length of verifying the security certificates. As mentioned above, JokaRoom is licensed and regulated, with valid seals and license numbers. So, there’s nothing to worry about when gambling here. Should players have any questions or concerns, the friendly support team is available 24/7 via telephone, email and Live Chat.
Once we got through all of the boring information, we took a long look at the game library. We can confidently announce that there are more than enough pokies to enjoy, as well as other games. In fact, there’s a new game launch almost every day at JokaRoom. So, if you want constant entertainment, this casino has it. Moreover, their mobile casino and app are pretty great, with optimised games to suit any gambler’s needs. Their live casino is especially great.
All in all, we were pretty sceptical at the beginning of our review. However, the “Joka” has proved us wrong on every expectation. His bonuses seem never-ending and the games library almost defeated our most hardened slots fan. When coupled with their attention to detail on the banking, security, and support, this casino really floored us. So, for these reasons, we’ve decided to award JokaRoom a five-star rating out of a possible five.