Casinos that Accept InstaDebit – Instadebit Casinos List
When you’re looking for secure payment methods, Instadebit is probably one of the best for transfers using a card. This safe payment option offers you secure deposits and withdrawals without storing your personal information.
Essentially, using Instadebit is like paying with a cheque, but you don’t need a book, and it doesn’t expire. All you need to do is create an account, link your bank account, and start transferring funds!
So, where can you find online casinos that accept Instadebit for funding your account? Well, we’ve listed our top picks and other important information right here. In this useful guide, we’ve listed how to use it, what it offers you, and how to review casinos that offer it.
Top 10 InstaDebit Casinos
What is InstaDebit?
This payment service allows gamblers to withdraw funds at casinos. What’s more, Instadebit doesn’t require your card details or information. That’s why it’s one of the safest ways to transfer real money at top-rated casinos.
Using Instadebit at Casinos
Since most casinos will accept Instadebit for funding your account, you can confidently use it. All you need is your bank account login, and the casino’s details to get started.
Plus, there are no fees involved to use it, though the casino might charge you for withdrawals through bank transfers. And, of course, the transaction times will vary based on the time it takes to process.
Lastly, you don’t need to sign up for an account or pay fees to use it, other than fees from your bank.
When you’re ready to claim a deposit bonus or just fund your account, you can follow these easy steps:
- Open up your account and go to the casino cashier page, then choose Instadebit from the depositing methods.
- When you’ve selected the method, you will need to type in how much you want to transfer and click accept.
- Then, you’ll be redirected to the Instadebit login page, where you need to type in your bank username and password.
- Follow the prompts either on your banking app or the website to confirm the transfer, especially if you’re using a debit or credit card.
- Wait a few minutes for your bonus and deposit amounts to reflect, then start playing.
How to Withdraw
Once you’ve met the wagering requirements, terms, and conditions, you can follow these steps to cash out:
- Logon and go to the cashier page (any banking page highlighted by the casino).
- Select Instadbeit withdrawals from the list of options available.
- Select the amount you want to cash out within the casino terms (e.g., without the bonus amount or fees).
- Wait for the casino to process your request, your funds should appear within five business days depending on withdrawal times.
Choosing a Casino
Before you do anything, we recommend reviewing an Instadebit casino personally. While it might seem like a lot of work, it could save you money in the long-term. So, use our tried and true casino review process to get started:
Benefits of using InstaDebit
Some payment services have more advantages than others. Below are our top benefits of using InstaDebit at your favourite casino.
- It’s free to register for an account with the payment service.
- All transaction fees are charged to the casino, not the player.
- You can transfer directly from your account, so your card details will always be safe.
- Players have complete anonymity through the payment service.
Tips for using InstaDebit
While this is a great casino banking method, keep these tips in mind while using their service.
- Ensure the funds in your account match the amount you want to transfer. They charge $25 for trying to deposit money you don’t have.
- When you want to use the banking method, just click on the banking or cashier page at your casino.
- You can use the banking service at any top-rated casinos.
If you follow our quick tips for using InstaDebit at your casino, you’ll never have problems. So, use the banking method today and never worry about fees or charges.
More about Payment Methods
- Casino banking
- American Express
- Wire Transfers
Yes, because it uses the same encryption technology as your bank’s digital portal, plus you can secure it with a username and password.
Generally, withdrawals from you’re account take between one and five business days, depending on your bank.
If you don’t use your account for five straight years, it will be terminated by the service and any funds are taken by Instadebit.
Actually, no, because Instadebit requires you to have money in your account, and iDebit doesn’t.
All you need to do is login and select “Withdraw Funds” from the menu to move your money to your bank account.