Online Roulette Casinos – Play Roulette Online Real Money
If you’re looking for a game that offers players some of the best house edges in the industry, then online roulette could be a great bet. Roulette offers anyone the chance to win consistently with fixed odds online on virtual and live casino software.
Of course, there are a lot of variants and roulette strategies to consider, so we’ve created this guide to get you started. First, we’ll walk you through how to play the game, then go through everything else you need to know.
After all, online roulette gaming should be fun and easy. So, let’s get into what makes these online casino games tick.
Roulette Online NZ Casinos
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||Fastest Payout Online Casino|
|Play Leo Vegas Casino||Best Online Casino Payout Times|
|Play Europa Casino||Top-Rated Online Pokies|
|Play Casino Tropez|
|Most Popular Sign Up Bonus|
|Play All Slots Casino||Highest Player-Rated Online Casino NZ|
|Play Gate777 Casino|
|Play JellyBean Casino|
|Play Mr Play Casino|
|Play Mr Green Casino|
|Play MyChance Casino|
|Play Jokaroom Casino|
|Play Gaming Club Casino|
|Play Mummy's Gold Casino|
|Play Jackpot City Casino|
|Play River Belle Casino|
|Play Royal Vegas Casino|
|Play Spin Palace Casino|
|Play Wixstars Casino|
|Play Playamo Casino||19|
|Play Spin Casino|
|Play Red Flush Casino|
|Play Vegas Palms Casino|
|Play Wild jack Casino|
|Play WatchMySpin Casino|
|Play Magic Red Casino|
Online Roulette Wheel: How to Play
- Choose a roulette game variant to play, like live roulette.
- Decide on a stake and a table, this will influence your payouts and bankroll.
- Check your bets on the table and ensure they’re correctly placed.
- Spin the wheel to win and see which pocket the ball winds up in.
- Claim your winnings & wait for the croupier to reset.
As with any casino game that has gained popularity, there are several different versions of the game available.
When Roulette first arrived on the North American continent, the gambling operators saw the potential of the game. However, they decided that the house edge was good, but could be better. To rectify this situation, the North Americans decided to add an extra green zero onto the wheel.
This gave the American Roulette wheel 38 numbers, instead of 37(1-36, 0, 00). This significantly improved the house advantage and made it much easier to go on amazing winning streaks, or bank-shattering losing streaks.
This “Higher Risk, Higher Reward” style really appealed to American players and American Roulette remains the wheel of choice on the North American continent.
European and French Roulette
European Roulette is perhaps the most popular version of the game, both in Internet casinos and land-based casinos around the world. French Roulette is essentially the same thing. However, there are some tiny differences between French and European roulette. Neither of these versions has the extra green ’00’ pocket that you find in American Roulette.
Instead, you’ll find 37 numbers in total (1-36, 0). In land-based casinos, this is the most popular version of the game as most Roulette players see absolutely no reason to play American Roulette. It offers no benefit to the player and only benefits the casinos when playing real money Roulette.
So what is the difference?
In truth, there is very little to differentiate the two Roulette games. French Roulette will use the French language for all writing on the table, but that’s just an aesthetic thing. The only real difference comes in the form of two rules that can benefit players on French Roulette tables.
This rule is one that significantly decreases the casino advantage from 2.7% to around 1.3%. If this rule is in place, it will benefit all players who place an even-money bet, so those players betting on odds/evens or red/black. Should the ball and in the green 0, instead of losing your bet, you will get 50% of your wager returned to you.
Many players prefer a French Roulette table that is running La Partage, but En Prison can still be quite useful. It is a slightly more complicated rule, but it also benefits even money bets and works as follows.
If you bet $10 on red and the ball lands on zero, the croupier will put your bet in prison and spin the wheel again. If this spin lands on red, you get your stake back. However, if it lands on black or green, you lose.
These two rules might not always be followed by all French Roulette tables, but if they are, these give French Roulette the smallest house advantage.
Expert Roulette Online Tips
Now we come to the section that everyone always wants to see the tips and tricks. People always want to know what the trick is to win big while playing online Roulette and we’re here to tell you! The bad news is that there is no trick. Roulette is a game that relies on luck because the results are completely random.
So, here are our best tips to play for real money with fewer losses:
- Only play at reputable sites.
- Manage your bankroll carefully to avoid extreme losses.
- Research roulette odds to ensure your betting is concise.
- Learn strategies and tweak them as needed.
- Never play roulette with maximum bets enabled.
If you want to become a world-class Roulette player, whether online or in a land-based casino, there are a few terms you’ll need to know. In our opinion, these are most important betting options and odds in Roulette:
- Black bet – When a player bets that the ball will land on a black number. The odds of success are close to 50/50.
- Column Bet – On the Roulette table, there will be a three columns of 12 numbers. Players can bet on one of these columns, and if their number comes up, they win.
- Corner Bet – when a player decides to bet on a number in one of the four corners of the table.
- Croupier – This is the official name for the casino employee who runs the Roulette table. Think of the croupier as the Roulette dealer.
- Double Zero – A unique Roulette number that is only found on the North American Roulette Wheel. This extra number, 00, raises the edge from 2.7% to 5.3%.
- High Bet – Placing a bet on a number from 18 to 36.
- Low Bet– Betting on numbers from 1 to 18.
- Red bet – when a player bets that the ball will land on a red number.
- Single Zero Roulette – This is the more common form of Roulette, with 36 numbers and a single 0. This is the layout you’ll find with European and French Roulette.
- Split Bet – When a player decides to bet on two numbers that are on opposite ends of the Roulette wheel from each other.
- Straight Bet – When a player places a bet on a single number. The odds of landing this are quite small, but if you’re lucky enough to do so, the payout is quite
For most table games, there are a handful of popular roulette strategies that started on the roulette table, like these:
- Fibonacci Roulette Strategy – this is a negative progression system that uses the famous mathematical pattern to increase bets. However, it will become expensive if you chase losses.
- James Bond Roulette Strategy – as one of the simpler systems out there, this one requires three bets with a base budget of $200. Then, you bet $140 on the high numbers, $50 on 13 to 18, and $10 on zero. Effectively, you should win back a lot of your bets, but it’s not guaranteed.
- Roulette D’Alembert Roulette Strategy – using this strategy only on the outside of the table, you’ll increase your bet by one unit on each loss and decrease it by the same on a win.
- Martingale Roulette Strategy – the famous system is a doubling system on losing bets, which in theory will win you back double your bet eventually.
- Paroli Betting System – and then we have the exact opposite of the Martingale, which is the positive progression on wins.
What is the best bet in Roulette?
Usually, the best bet to make is a split wager on red or black, as well as zero instead of an individual number.
Can you play roulette online for real money?
Of course, this is one of a few countries that allow unlimited gambling. However, can only play real money roulette at offshore-licensed casino websites.
What number hits the most in roulette?
No number will always land in a game of Roulette online or on land. This is a game of chance, and that means that there are no guarantees.
What is the longest streak of one colour in Roulette?
In 1943, at an American land-based casino, the colour red landed exactly 32 times in arrow according to records. This was pure luck and can happen sometimes, just don’t expect it to happen all the time.
Can roulette be rigged?
No, because online Roulette is controlled by computer algorithms that can’t be cheated. Similarly, real Roulette tables are constantly maintained and monitored by the casino.
Do casinos cheat at Roulette?
Licensed and regulated casinos may not cheat their players because they face fines and a full shut down.
What are the odds of hitting black on roulette?
The odds of hitting black are 18 to one on all Roulette games, or 50/50.
What are the best odds at roulette tables?
In all honesty, the best odds for any Roulette game are outside bets. These are more likely to happen during the game and will pay out more regularly.
Can roulette be beaten?
No, because Roulette is a game of luck, not skill. No gambling game can be beaten fairly or legally.