Live Keno Games – List of Best Keno Live Sites
Playing live keno brings a new edge to these popular lottery games. Keno live players can watch as the balls are drawn in real-time, and they immediately get the live keno results.
Aso known as hits – you’ll be paid out according to the casino’s set paytable. It’s a low-risk game, making it less stressful, and has significant winning and live-changing jackpot potential, Provided that your numbers match all of the randomly selected balls for the full keno prize amount.
Play Keno Live at Casinos
What is Live Keno Online?
Live keno online is when, during the drawing part of number draw, a live dealer picks the numbers at random and not a random number generator (RNG). The casino operator will use live streaming to show the draw live in real-time, and you get the lottery results as soon as they come up.
Some software developers also add the option of interacting with the dealer using a live chat function. Players should note that there’s a new draw every minute.
Live online keno is available under the speciality games section at an internet casino. A live game functions similarly to the standard online game. However, there is a slight difference which we’ll be discussing below.
Keno is a great game that’s all about a light-hearted atmosphere and at land-based casinos, it’s a social game. It’s a straight forward lottery type game where you pick numbers and hope for a match.
Why Should I Play Keno Online?
Playing keno live offers a different dimension to a usually quick game. Furthermore, there’s no need to download any software to access and watch it online. Having a person drawing the numbers and reading the game results adds a more sociable element to what’s generally an entirely computer-generated environment.
How to Play Live Keno Online
When playing keno live online, the basics are the same:
- You will get a digital keno card that has eight rows of 10 number (80 numbers in total) with a quick pick or your selection.
- The player marks off between four and a maximum of 20 numbers on their card. The more numbers you pick, the higher the potential payout.
- Then 20 balls are picked at random by a live dealer instead of an RNG.
- The dealer reads out the number, and you check if you have any matches on your virtual card.
- Lastly, listen out for the dealer announcing when the next draw will be. Or, there will be a number of consecutive draws for the upcoming few keno tickets.
Then depending on your results – how many winning numbers you put in a group compared to the number of hits – you’ll get paid winnings.