Casinos that Accept MasterCard – Mastercard Casino List
When it comes to real money payment options, only the best online casinos accept Mastercard for deposits and withdrawals. This is because the services offered by Mastercard are secure, with exceptional customer support built-in.
So, why should you use this payment service at online gambling sites?
- Firstly, it offers debit and credit cards to many banks which are attached to your bank account.
- Secondly, you can use it as a casino deposit option, then get a payout to the same card.
- Thirdly, there are prepaid cards supported by Mastercard, which you can use directly or through an eWallet.
- Lastly, it’s the easiest way to claim casino bonuses online, since all you need is the card and proof of identity.
Of course, this is all good and well, but how can you use Mastercard at casinos that accept it? In this guide, we’ll give you everything you could need to get started, including our list of the best casinos accepting Mastercard below.
List of Casinos Accepting Mastercard
Using Mastercard at Casinos
Offered by the best casinos for players, MasterCard is a secure transaction method. Since the payment services can also be linked to third party eWallets like Skrill and Neteller. So, the versatility of this banking option is one of the benefits of using it at casinos.
Also, with recent updates to their services, players can easily make transactions using the banking method at casinos. However, web casinos will differ in transaction times, so be patient.
Internet casinos will usually offer MasterCard as a payment method along with a few others that are safe. After all, the sites reviewed by our team at NewZealandCasinos are checked for banking methods that are safe to use.
How to Deposit with Mastercard
Whether you want to claim a deposit match bonus, or just fund your account, you can follow these quick steps:
- Go to the cashier page and select Mastercard from the list of deposit options available.
- If the casino requires it, upload the agreement form for cards and ensure your proof of identity is valid.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit according to the minimum terms (usually $20 or more).
- Add your card number, expiry date, and CVV number to the right fields.
- Then click accept and wait a few minutes for your funds to show up with your bonus match in your casino account.
How to Withdraw
Most casino sites allow you to use Mastercard for cash outs as well as deposits, so you can follow these steps to get started:
- Once again, go to the banking page and choose Mastercard from the list.
- Then, choose your withdrawal amount within the limits of the casino.
- Remember to leave any casino fees in your account, and the original bonus amount.
- Enter the CVV number again if you get a prompt, and then click accept.
- Lastly, wait for the casino to process the request and verify that you followed the terms and conditions.
Your payment will be verified in a couple of minutes and should take up to 12 hours to payout.
Types of Mastercard Accounts
To get a Mastercard, you’ll need to apply for a bank account online or in a branch. Depending on your account, you can generally choose from the following:
- Credit Cards – As a secure credit card provider, Mastercard offers some of the highest limits, but it will depend on your affordability.
- Debit Cards – similarly, debit cards are also offered by the service for banks, which are accepted by popular gambling websites.
- Prepaid Cards – some prepaid cards offered by banking services are also powered by the service, so you can use them online, too.
- Gift Cards – some casinos accept gift cards, but most won’t due to fraud claims.
Tips for Using These Cards
- Keep your card information in a safe place, and away from anyone you think may not be from the casino.
- Any payments you make may have a limit for deposits, so check your preferred casino’s banking page first.
- Make sure your card is activated for online transactions, and that you have the correct limits for your transactions.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made with the banking method, but it is vital that you check withdrawal periods and limits. That said, MasterCard is a great casino banking method for players because it is secure, fast and doesn’t break the bank to use.
Mastercard Payment Methods
Founded in 1965 in America, MasterCard was originally known as Master Charge. In 1979 it was rebranded to the brand we know today and is now a chosen banking card across the world.
With a second brand under their wing, Maestro, this payment service has become a globally accepted credit and debit card service. In 2016, the brand also got a facelift for the first time in 20 years, so keep an eye out for the logo shown below.
More About Banking
- American Express
- Wire Transfers
Yes, most casinos on the Internet accept Mastercard for payments and payouts.
Most casinos Mastercard credit cards and debit cards, so you can use the same card for everything.
No, but it does have a higher market share worldwide than Mastercard because of better marketing.
Mastercard isn’t owned by a single bank, so most banks will partner with it for card services.
Generally, some websites can only support so many banking options, so it will try to limit the number of options to speed up services.
Usually, your bank will charge you fees for deposits made to casinos, and some casinos will charge you a small fee to withdraw.
On the whole, Mastercard transfers are some of the fastest at web casinos and take up to five minutes for deposits. However, payouts depend on the casino, so it can take up to 48 hours to reflect.