Casinos that Accept Maestro Cards
Maestro casinos are a big part of the online gambling scene. Using Maestro at betting sites is a quick and easy way to fund your casino account. Also, it’s available at most online casinos. What has become a household name, Maestro is MasterCard’s version of a debit card.
There are millions of users across the globe, proving that MasterCard is a trusted and reputable banking method. While most gambling sites don’t accept debit cards, Maestro casinos are definitely a more popular choice for online gambling providers.
In our guide to Maestro casinos for gamblers, you’ll find the best casinos accepting Maestro. We’ll also look at how Maestro cards work at online casinos, and its advantages and disadvantages.
Best Maestro Casinos 2020
How to Use Maestro Cards
Using Maestro at an online casino is very easy. Whether you’re depositing money into your casino account or withdrawing from the account, the process is almost exactly the same. Below is a guide on how to use the payment method at these casinos.
- Firstly, if you don’t have a Maestro account, you will need to head on over to your local bank to apply for an account. You’ll receive a physical debit card to use for anything from withdrawing cash at an ATM to shopping and online gambling.
- Since this is a debit card, it can be used as your primary account for banking and financial transactions. Before you make any transactions online, make sure that there’s enough money loaded onto the card.
- Once you have your card, go to any one of our recommended casinos. Sign up to the casino.
- Next, you’ll have to fill in the required registration information, go to the cashier section, and make your first deposit using the card.
- Players will be asked to provide a 16-digit number on the card, its expiry date, and the CVV security code on the back.
- The Maestro casino will send you a security code, usually via text, to verify the account. Finally, you can deposit whatever amount you want and let the fun begin.
How to Deposit
If you want to claim a deposit bonus at a casino accepting this payment service, you can follow these quick steps:
- Open the banking page and choose Maestro from the list of options.
- Choose your deposit amount (usually around $20 for new players.
- Then, fill in your card details, including a digital copy of the front and back of the card.
- Finally, click accept and then wait for your funds to show on your account.
When you’re ready to make a withdrawal, you can simply follow the above steps on the casino site again.
Pros and Cons of These Casinos
Like with any payment option, there are pros and cons to using them. By taking a look at them, this will help you decide whether or not Maestro debit cards are the best option for your online gambling experience.
Benefits of Using It
Maestro casinos are popular with casino site operators. Let’s look at why they are so liked by both operators and gamblers.
- Most casinos accept Maestro debit and credit cards in payment processing and transfer times.
- It’s much faster than EFT and cheques when it comes to payment speed. Most casinos process deposits nearly as fast as credit cards.
- Because MasterCard has been around for so long, they’ve developed state-of-the-art security technology to protect the information of its card users. All transactions are protected by a unique pin number that is required when making online payments.
- Players can easily access their funds with casinos because it’s their main banking account.
- You can keep track of your spending easily as the card doesn’t allow for overdrafts.
Drawbacks of Maestro
On the other hand, it has some disadvantages that may not make casinos the right choice for you. Let’s take a look at them below.
- If you’re some who isn’t great at managing their bankroll, a Maestro card for online gambling may not be the right choice for you given the easy access to your funds.
- There’s usually a fee which costs more than a credit card that’s charged for transactions.
See More Banking Options
- American Express
- Wire Transfers
Maestro Casinos FAQs
How do I know if a casino accepts Maestro?
There are three ways you can find out if the casino accepts it Firstly, you can check the bottom of the casino site’s homepage for banking methods they accept. Secondly, you can go to the banking section of the site where you’ll find a list of the casino’s preferred banking methods. Or thirdly, you can do a Google search.
How do I deposit using my Maestro debit account?
Go to the cashier section of your online gambling site. Go into the deposit section and choose debit or Maestro as your option. Enter your card details and CVV number along with the amount you want to be deposited.
Can I withdraw using Maestro?
Not many casinos offer Maestro as a withdrawal method. It seems like most online casinos don’t allow deposits straight into debit cards. A way to by-pass this is to use the EFT method to send your winnings to your card.