Live Bingo is just one of many forms of the popular game that NZ players can enjoy online. In this version, the game is played like it would be at a Bingo hall, with a caller on a camera. When playing this game, you will need a strong internet connection, a casino account, and a web-enabled device. Most casinos will also have optimised live games for any mobile device, so this game is available for every type of player.
So, if NZ players want to play live Bingo games at New Zealand online casinos, where should they start? We’ve put together this quick guide to help. Here NZ players will be able to find quick tips for finding the best live websites, how to play, and how to win live Bingo. We’ve even got some exclusive real money bonuses listed below to start playing at the best live casinos in NZ.
Popular Live Bingo Websites
Checking Out Bingo Sites
Before trying to play this popular lottery game, we always recommend choosing a reputable website. If you’re unsure of how to go through it, we’ve listed our top checks below. These are specific to Bingo casinos, but we’ve got other checks for different sites elsewhere. So, tick off these criteria before creating an account.
- First off, check the security certificates and encryption when you first visit the site. This will show players that their gaming is secure and protected.
- Then, look for regulator and tester seals to prove that the games are fair. In addition, this will indicate whether or not the casino really is trustworthy.
- Check the promotional terms and conditions listed with the bonuses, as well as other policies beforehand. Ensuring that you understand the casino’s rules will prevent misunderstandings later on.
- Create your account and check that they expect official documents to verify your account. Once they’ve got accurate information, casinos will usually allow you to gamble with a clean slate if you haven’t self-excluded elsewhere.
- Try the free demo games before putting real money on the line.
- Check the chat rooms available and how they work to make the most of the experience. After all, chatting with other players is the best part of live Bingo.
How to Play Bingo Live Step-by-Step
When it comes to playing live Bingo, almost every game follows the same steps. However, when you play online, there will be one big difference, the cards. Most sites will allow NZ players to play more than five cards, and fill them electronically with an automated feature. If you’re a big Bingo fan, you can guess how helpful this is.
- Choose a game and join the queue for the next round.
- Pay for your cards and turn up the volume.
- Wait for the number each round and daub your cards honestly.
- Call out Bingo on the chat if you get it.
- Keep playing until you’ve reached your budget limits.
How to Win Bingo
Once you’re comfortable playing Bingo, we recommend trying some strategies from our experts. These are based purely on hundreds of rounds of randomised gaming. However, they aren’t guaranteed to win you money every time. With that in mind, here are our favourite live Bingo strategies to try.
- Play against fewer people to improve your odds of winning.
- Play with a greater number of cards for the same reason.
- Learn the basics of the game for free before trying real money bingo.
- Limit the budget of wins and losses in order to walk away from a losing streak.
- Use the chat room to find special prizes and keep an eye on the competition.