Casinos that accept PayPal – Best PayPal Casinos List
Best PayPal Casinos List 2021
What is PayPal?
The company was founded by Internet giant eBay back in 2002 as an online banking service. However, the two companies have since separated to focus on their separate interests. Its main focus was on quick business transactions, which has only recently been introduced to online casinos. Additionally, PayPal operates in over 200 countries and 56 currencies, making it a great choice for players.
Why you should consider Pay Pal
There are many reasons why you should try this secure payment method for yourself, but our team feels that these are the most important.
- The service is easy to use and automatically converts currencies for you, no matter where you are. They have an app and a fully kitted out site, so you can pay while you play hassle-free.
- This online banking method is one of the most secure in the world. In fact, it is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on their app and website, so your account and details are secure.
- A user-friendly service first, PayPal is easy to use and even easier to keep track of. All you need to do is log in and get banking, but be sure to keep your login details private.
How to Make a PayPal Deposit
At any casino that accepts PayPal, you can make deposits in five easy steps on any device. While the process varies slightly in the nitty-gritty, you can use these tips to start:
- Ensure that your PayPal account has funds in it, or that you’ve connected your bank account.
- Open up the cashier page after you’ve logged in and click on the deposit method.
- Type in the minimum deposit amount or more to qualify for a bonus, then click accept.
- Wait for your funds to show on the casino, it won’t take more than five minutes.
- Then, use your money to start playing games and meeting the wagering requirements.
How to Make a PayPal Withdrawal
When it comes to withdrawing, you’ll find that the process varies from casino to casino. However, real money transactions with PayPal look the same for the most part. So, follow these five easy steps to get that cashout:
- First, you’ll need to verify your account and details, then that you’ve followed the terms and conditions.
- Then, you can go to the cashier section and select PayPal from the list for a withdrawal.
- Thridly, you can choose your withdrawal amount – but factor in the fees and the bonus amount so that you have money left over.
- Before clicking “accept”, take note of the processing and withdrawal times.
- Lastly, go and enjoy your winnings when the payment comes through.
Tips for using PayPal Accounts
Some online casinos charge a 1.5% fee for using this payment service to deposit or withdraw. So, factor that into all of your deposit and withdrawal amounts.
Most top online casinos will give players an additional 15% extra on your deposit bonus for using this banking method. But some don’t, so you should check before creating an online gambling account.
One drawback of this transaction method is that they have a minimum deposit requirement. So, this deposit can be anywhere from $10 to $25, with exceptions.
A few countries that this service accepts payments from are:
- New Zealand
Paypal Casinos Overview
Playing at top-rated online casinos should be safe and easy. That’s why we at NewZealandCasinos recommend using PayPal to play for real money. Your cash will always be safe, whether you’re depositing or withdrawing from one of our top online casinos.
More about Payment Methods
- Casino banking
- American Express
- Wire Bank Transfers
PayPal Casino FAQs
Yes, provided that you are using it in areas where PayPal has approved gambling merchants, and gambling is legal. While it doesn’t have roots in the casino industry, it has partnered with some websites.
To use the payment method at casino sites, you need to have a PayPal account with funds in it. Then, you can make a deposit or request a withdrawal to your account.
Yes, in jurisdictions where there are strict laws, PayPal can block users from making transactions to sites. For example, they’ve restricted casinos from offering the service in Germany as the country is officially banning online gambling sites and casino operators.
Yes, if you break their terms of service, you can be banned from the service for life if they think you’re behaving fraudulently.
If you can’t use PayPal at your chosen casino, you can try Neteller, Skrill, Visa, or Mastercard for instant deposits.
Simply put, don’t violate their terms of service by providing a fake identity or receiving money from sketchy sources.