High Roller Casinos
High Roller casinos are particularly designed for New Zealand players who prefer making big bets. These casinos offer big rewards, but they also require big risks. If you can handle big stakes, these online casinos are just the place for you. There is a wide range to choose from, so Kiwi players can play where they feel most comfortable.
Players who regularly make wagers at online casinos and move up the ranks according to the casino’s standards are referred to as “High Rollers”. These players regularly put big amounts of money at stake in hopes of winning massive amounts of money. So, to claim high roller casino bonuses, read our guide below. Or cut to the chase and sign up to one of our top casinos below.
Top High Roller casinos NZ
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||Fastest Payout Online Casino|
|Play Leo Vegas Casino||Best Online Casino Payout Times|
|Play Europa Casino||Top-Rated Online Pokies|
|Play Casino Tropez|
|Most Popular Sign Up Bonus|
|Play All Slots Casino||Highest Player-Rated Online Casino NZ|
|Play Gate777 Casino|
|Play JellyBean Casino|
|Play Mr Play Casino|
|Play Mr Green Casino|
|Play MyChance Casino|
|Play Jokaroom Casino|
|Play Gaming Club Casino|
|Play Mummy's Gold Casino|
|Play Jackpot City Casino|
|Play River Belle Casino|
|Play Royal Vegas Casino|
|Play Spin Palace Casino|
|Play Wixstars Casino|
|Play Playamo Casino||19|
|Play Spin Casino|
|Play Red Flush Casino|
|Play Vegas Palms Casino|
|Play Wild jack Casino|
|Play WatchMySpin Casino|
|Play Magic Red Casino|
Benefits of Playing at a New Zealand High Roller casino
The process of becoming a High Roller (or a VIP player) differs from one online casino to the next. So New Zealand players need to ensure that they understand all the steps of achieving this status properly. Before they decide which High Roller casino they want to join. The casino will invite the player to join the “VIP programme” once they have been proven a true “High Roller”. Here are some popular benefits VIP players can enjoy at these casinos:
- No mysterious games: New Zealand players will not have to compromise. As High Roller casinos offer the same popular games loved by many players. Be it Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat or another game, players will have a good time enjoying their favourite games while playing for the big win. The big difference will be that high stake games will have higher betting limits compared to standard casino games.
- Bonuses: Players can expect the best bonuses from these casinos such as Welcome Bonuses, Match Deposit Bonuses and Cash Back Bonuses.
- Special Gifts: In addition to generous Promotions, selected players will also receive special rewards worthy of their status at the casino. These may include gadgets, tickets for big sports and entertainment shows, hotel stays, etc.
VIP High Rollers
- VIP treatment all the way: These New Zealand casinos deal with the cream of the crop who don’t mind splurging. So Kiwi players can look forward to VIP treatment at top online casinos. Usually, players will get more benefits when they play more and bet more.
- Personal VIP Manager: Among the perks, VIP players can have their own personal manager. Who will be assigned to deal with their queries and concerns and keep them up to date with any developments.
- Credit Advances: High Roller casinos hold their VIP players in the highest regards and will generally offer them credit on the casino’s account if they reach their bank account limit.
- Speedy withdrawals: VIP players enjoy safe and easy ways of accessing their funds via Bank Wire transfers, e-Wallet services etc. Players in New Zealand can also look forward to smaller cash out fees as well as high withdrawal limits.
With all these amazing benefits, it is hard not to be tempted to become a High Roller in New Zealand. But as always, players should be responsible and not exceed their bankroll.
More great promotions to try:
High Roller FAQs
[su_spoiler title=”1. What is the difference between High Roller casinos and Online casinos?” style=”fancy”]
A High Roller casino is a type of Online casino which is aimed at the “High Rollers”. In other words, these are special platforms for the players who prefer making higher bets.
[su_spoiler title=”2. How do I find a good High Roller casino in New Zealand?” style=”fancy”]
No matter how much players are spending on Online casinos in New Zealand, it is always important to find the ones you can trust. Players should always go for the casinos with the best reviews across the board with great software providers like Microgaming, Evolution Games, NetEnt, Playtech etc.
[su_spoiler title=”3. Which games are played in High Roller casinos?” style=”fancy”]
Any game which can require big wagers can be a High Roller game. Players in New Zealand will find various Pokies in High Roller casinos as well as Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, Poker and more.
[su_spoiler title=”4. Can I play on a High Roller casino using my mobile device?” style=”fancy”]
Yes. More and more Online casinos in New Zealand are becoming mobile friendly. High Roller casinos want to offer their VIP players only the best, so they will have mobile versions of their casinos for the convenience of the High Rollers.
[su_spoiler title=”5. Can I become a High Roller?” style=”fancy”]
Becoming a VIP player will depend on a number of factors.
Once you have chosen your preferred New Zealand High Roller casino, you will need a big bankroll that will not leave you broke. In fact, depending on the casino you choose, you will need quite a few big bankrolls to play on different occasions for the casino to actually consider you.
Of course, you will probably get a Welcome bonus and you might score some other points, but every High Roller casino has their own way of identifying the players who qualify to be a High Roller. Once they have identified a player as a High Roller, they will invite the player to join the VIP programme.
There are many factors that will affect the casino’s decision such as the types of games the prospect plays, their gameplay, size of wagers, frequency of bets, their player points, etc. Hence, having a lot of money to play over a period of time does not necessarily mean that you will be a High Roller.
[su_spoiler title=” 6. Is it worthwhile to become a High Roller?” style=”fancy”]
As tempting as it might be, not everyone can afford living the VIP player lifestyle.
You have to determine whether the VIP rewards and possible winnings will make up for all the costs. By taking into consideration that these casinos are businesses looking to make money in the long run.
It is important to realise that even High Rollers are subject to the rules, so they don’t have a better chance of winning or any kind of advantage – just some perks which come with big spending.
They might lose thousands of dollars on any one occasion and bounce right back to spend more thousands over and over. Many New Zealanders cannot afford or maintain this lifestyle. So it would be wise to stick to what you can manage.