High Roller Casinos – How to Get Bigger Bonuses
High Roller casinos are particularly designed for you who prefer making big bets. If you can handle big stakes, these online casinos are just the place for you. There is a wide range to choose from, so you can play where you feel most comfortable.
So, to claim high roller casino bonuses, read our guide below. Or cut to the chase and sign up to one of our top casinos catering specifically to VIPs below.
Top High Roller Online Casinos NZ
High Roller Casino Games
Perhaps one of the most popular features of high roller gambling is playing high stakes games explicitly made for significant bets. These are online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, which carry higher wagering requirements to coincide with your status
Everybody has a great time playing slot machines, but you can play for higher stakes on pokies with bets ranging from $20 to $5000. These are specially placed on what you might call the observation deck of casinos because only VIPs can enjoy them.
High Stakes Blackjack Online
Many casinos offer high roller blackjack through live casinos with buy-ins ranging from $100 to $10 000. These unique gaming tables really up the ante, because you can play against other VIPs and rake in cash from home.
Another popular casino game for VIPs is roulette because you can play for increased stakes through live dealer casinos or virtual games. Of course, this means that individual number bets pay out more, but you should stick to side bets if you want to keep those chips.
High Roller Baccarat
If James Bond enjoys high roller baccarat, then you know that it’s worth a few hands online at the prestigious tables. Since it’s so easy to learn and play, you can enjoy it at any of the websites or land-based casinos we recommend.
High Roller Perks
The process of becoming a High Roller (or a VIP player) differs from one casino to the next. So you need to ensure that you understand all the steps of achieving this status properly. Before you decide which High Roller casino you want to join.
The casino will invite you to join the “VIP program” once you have been proven a true “High Roller”. Here are some popular benefits of the loyalty programs you can enjoy at these casinos:
- No mysterious games: you will not have to compromise. High Roller casinos offer the same popular games loved by many players. The big difference will be that high stake games will have higher betting limits compared to standard casino games.
- Bonuses: You can expect the best bonuses from these casinos such as Welcome Bonuses, Match Deposit Bonuses, and Cash Back Bonuses.
- Special Gifts: In addition to generous Promotions, selected you will also receive special rewards worthy of your status at the casino. These may include gadgets, tickets for big sports and entertainment shows, hotel stays, etc.
VIP Player Perks
- VIP treatment all the way: These casinos deal with the cream of the crop who don’t mind splurging. So You can look forward to VIP treatment at top casinos. Usually, you will get more benefits when you play more and bet more.
- Personal VIP Manager: Among the perks, VIP you can have your own personal account manager. Who will be assigned to deal with your queries and concerns and keep you up to date with any developments.
- Credit Advances: High Roller casinos hold you in the highest regards and will generally offer them credit on the casino’s account if you reach your bank account limit.
- Speedy deposits and withdrawals: as a VIP you enjoy safe and easy ways of accessing your funds via Bank Wire transfers, e-Wallet services, etc. Also, you can look forward to smaller cash out fees as well as higher withdrawal limits.
With all these amazing benefits, it’s hard not to be tempted to become a High Roller. But as always, you should be responsible and not exceed your bankroll.
Is it worthwhile to become a High Roller?
As tempting as it might be, not everyone can afford to live the VIP player lifestyle. You have to determine whether the VIP rewards and possible winnings will make up for all the costs. By taking into consideration that these casinos are businesses looking to make money in the long run.
It is important to realise that even High Rollers are subject to the rules, so they don’t have a better chance of winning or any kind of advantage – just some perks which come with big spending.
They might lose thousands of dollars on any one occasion and bounce right back to spend more thousands over and over. Many players cannot afford or maintain this lifestyle. So it would be wise to stick to what you can manage.
Becoming a VIP
Becoming a VIP player will depend on a number of factors. Once you have chosen your preferred casino, you will need a big bankroll that will not leave you broke. In fact, depending on the casino you choose, you will need quite a few big bankrolls to play on different occasions for the casino to actually consider you.
Of course, you will probably get a welcome bonus and you might score some other points, but every High Roller casino has their own way of identifying the players who qualify to be a High Roller. Once they have identified a player as a High Roller, they will invite the player to join the VIP programme.
There are many factors that will affect the casino’s decision such as the types of games the prospect plays, their gameplay, size of wagers, frequency of bets, player points, etc. Hence, having a lot of money to play over a period of time does not necessarily mean that you will be a High Roller.