Online Keno Games – Full Keno Site List
Online keno is a Lottery type game loved by many players. As exciting as the experience of having your hard copy from a retailer in anticipation of the draw might be, playing online keno also has some perks you will enjoy. If you like playing the lottery, but not too keen on the long wait to the draw, online keno is the game for you.
Just like the live casino games draws, online keno requires players to guess the correct numbers. The more numbers casino players guess correctly, the more likely they are to win. The more lucky numbers players guess correctly, the more their winnings will be.
If you’d prefer to skip ahead, check these online casinos out to get a keno bonus. Or, keep reading our guide.
Top Online Keno Casinos
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site||Fastest Payout Online Casino|
|Play Leo Vegas Casino||Best Online Casino Payout Times|
|Play Europa Casino||Top-Rated Online Pokies|
|Play Casino Tropez|
|Most Popular Sign Up Bonus|
|Play All Slots Casino||Highest Player-Rated Online Casino NZ|
|Play Gate777 Casino|
|Play JellyBean Casino|
|Play Mr Play Casino|
|Play Mr Green Casino|
|Play MyChance Casino|
|Play Jokaroom Casino|
|Play Gaming Club Casino|
|Play Mummy's Gold Casino|
|Play Jackpot City Casino|
|Play River Belle Casino|
|Play Royal Vegas Casino|
|Play Spin Palace Casino|
|Play Wixstars Casino|
|Play Playamo Casino||19|
|Play Spin Casino|
|Play Red Flush Casino|
|Play Vegas Palms Casino|
|Play Wild jack Casino|
|Play WatchMySpin Casino|
|Play Magic Red Casino|
Playing online keno is very simple once you’ve learned how. Players wager by guessing any numbers between 0 and 81. Picking 15 numbers is as simple as selecting them on the Keno card.
- If a player changes their mind about a selected number, they can deselect the number by clicking on it. Of course, this can only be done before the bet has been placed. Usually, players need a total of twenty numbers for a valid entry, but this might vary depending on the rules of the casino.
- Once all players have placed their online keno wagers, a Random Number Generator or a Ball Machine (similar to the Lottery ones) produces the draw numbers.
- All players who entered into the draw can then compare the draw numbers to their own numbers and determine whether they have won and how much they have won.
- Like land-based casinos, casinos have Keno pay tables which will determine the amounts to pay out to winners based on their matching numbers.
- Look for casinos with Keno bonuses that will work in your favour. This can give you a head start in terms of learning the ropes or just practising. With bonus points/credits, you can also stand a chance to win. So, going for a casino with a great online keno bonus structure is a no brainer.
- When you’re playing, always budget your money and don’t deviate from it. Chasing losses is always a bad idea and it can land players in massive financial problems.
- Choose to play your online keno game on a casino which has good Payout Percentages. See if you can get the online keno game’s Payout Percentages on your preferred casino before you play.
- When learning to play online keno, make use of the free play mode if the game offers it, this will give you a chance to get a feel for the game without dipping into your bankroll.
- Search for Keno games that are available on mobile in order to play anywhere and at any time. You can find top mobile keno sites that give you the option to download the app or play the flash browser version.
Online Keno Paytables
These are tables which determine which amounts players can get with possible winning combinations of the numbers. This structure might differ from one casino to the next.
Numbers 1 to 80 all in separate boxes on a grid. Players pick their numbers from this table to play online keno.
The total cost to the player of making a wager for a single round in any given casino game.
This is the portion that is paid back in winnings to the players at a specific casino. For example, a Payout Percentage of 95% means that the casino makes a 5% profit and the rest goes to lucky players in winnings.
The maximum amount the player has set aside to play any casino games.
Many casinos will offer players this option. This functionality randomly generates numbers for players if they are not feeling up to doing it themselves.
Random Number Generator
This refers to a computerised system which chooses numbers at random to avoid any kind of bias. Random Number Generators are very popular in gambling and it is a great way for online keno as it ensures unpredictable draws.
This term is used to refer to Keno tickets which consist of more than one bet.
What is the difference between the Lotto Keno and online keno?
When playing the Lottery Keno, players can choose which draws they want to enter into, which draw times they want to enter into, how much money they would like to spend and even how many numbers they would like to play.
Can I play online keno for free?
Yes. With the comfort of playing from your own home, being able to play Keno for free online is the cherry on top. Despite of this, players still need to be wary of shifty casinos and go for the reputable ones, even when playing for free.
How do I choose a good Keno Game Online?
The higher the House Edge, the lower the chances will be that you will win, so ideally you should aim to play at a casino with a lower House Edge.
Is online keno rigged?
No, because all online keno games are controlled by Random Number Generators (RNGs), that ensure completely random outcomes for each draw.
What things do I need to play Keno Online?
When playing online keno for free, you will only need the device you are playing on as well as a stable internet connection.
How does a 95% Return work?
This simply means that payouts in online keno are not a ratio, but a set value. If a player wins a certain amount, they will not get their betting money back over and above their winnings, they will only get what they won.