Online Scratch Cards – Best Real Money Scratchies
When you want to win instantly, online scratch cards are the best option at online casinos. Since these lottery games give you a better chance of winning with less effort, you can easily play for hours.
More so, local retailers sell lotto scratchies for just $1, so you can buy a few and scratch to reveal prizes. So, if you want to win online scratch cards and lotto scratchies consistently, then we’ve got some handy tips for you.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through how to win scratch offs, which games are better to play, and where to sign up for the best bonuses. After all, that’s why you play casino games, right?
Best Scratch Card Sites
Scratch Card Win Real Money
Online scratch cards are available at many internet casinos. They may be simple to play, but this makes them a great pastime that needs no skills, concentration or strategy. The instantaneous gratification they come with is also very rewarding.
Generally, this is how the gameplay would go:
- Select the amount of money you want to wager on the game.
- Click ‘buy’ to purchase the ticket. Your casino account will be debited by the amount you selected to wager.
- A virtual scratch ticket will appear on the computer screen. The software generates slips randomly.
- Point and click on the paper, or click on ‘scratch’ for your result to be revealed. In some variations, you may need to hit a button, spin a wheel or roll dice instead of scratch.
- Usually, to win games, your ticket needs to show three matching symbols in a sequence. Different symbols may represent different prize levels.
- If you have won, the prize amount will be credited to your casino account.
- You may now proceed to play again or quit.
Play Scratch Cards Online Free
Online scratch card results are determined by random number generators, a game program that builds sequences of numbers/symbols randomly to ensure fairness. This also makes scratch cards games of pure luck and chance. On the other hand, physical lotto scratchies NZ can be bought at a store or any special retailer.
Given how quick it is to play these games, you can scratch them out while inside the store and if you have a winning sequence, you can return it to the retailer to claim your prize, if the amount won is below $1000.
If the amount you won is higher than that, you will need to send back the scratch card to the scratch card company that is running the games physically or by mail to claim. Remember to keep the cards safe to successfully redeem your winnings.
Online Scratch Card Variations
As mentioned before, usually scratch cards are such that there are three panels for three symbols. More so, each type of symbol represents a different prize tier from the lowest to the top prize. But there are various types of scratchies online in addition to the more traditional type.
Casino Games Theme
These scratch tickets are modelled around famous casino games, using the object of that game as the means to win the scratch card game. For example, with blackjack scratch tickets the player scratches the tickets to reveal his hand and see if it beats that of the dealer. If so the player wins.
These lotto scratch cards are played on a win or lose result. That is, the player wagers and clicks on a panel on the card to reveal whether, for instance, the ‘character’ they bet on has won or not. Rocky scratch is one such game.
With this version, the player’s objective is to line up a series of symbols in order to win. The scratch panels are larger than those of others, giving space to the symbol line-up much like on online pokies.
Multiple chance scratchies are played by scratching a panel to reveal a symbol or number. This will act as the winning symbol/number. Then the player has to scratch several other panels to see whether the hidden symbols match the symbol that they revealed at first.
Scratch Cards Glossary
- Autoplay – an online scratchies game option with which the computer will play through some games for the player while they watch.
- Cashier – a part on the screen of a scratchies game displaying where the player can make his ‘payments’ for cards or claim his winnings.
- Free practice play – these are free scratchies, or free play mode, games in which players do not have to pay for playing them. They are good for passing time or playing for fun as they do not pay out real winnings.
- Line price – the specific amount of money a player is willing to play with per scratch card line.
- Max – a button used to when the player wants to wager the maximum amount of money allowed without needing to set an amount for each line.
- Real money play – an option of online scratchies games to play with and for real money.
- Recent games – a section of the scratch card games online displaying the outcomes of the recently played games.
Scratch Cards FAQs
No, scratchies can’t be rigged online because they use Random Number Generators (RNGs) to ensure that each outcome is fair.
Yes, but only if you play for real money, because a free card won’t have cash prizes.
Of course, and casinos will offer them with bonuses more often than not.
Sometimes, it is, because the “small” prizes have a higher value, but it does get expensive.
When playing online, we highly recommend playing scratchies from Microgaming, Playtech, and Betsoft.
Not if you want to win a lot constantly because it is a game of chance, not a guaranteed payout generator.
For most scratch cards, you have a chance of winning of 1 to 3.45, but it’s not guaranteed.
Technically, yes, but we don’t recommend banking on the jackpot win from your first ticket.
Unfortunately, you can’t win scratch-offs every time, because you can’t play the game fairly with an advantage and lottos can’t either.