Everyone always wants to win but only a few Kiwi players have the best Pokies strategy in hand. On the other hand, some think that they have the top possible strategy. Players have to remember that slot machines are games that are based on luck. This means that you don’t know when you will win. With that said, you do need a pokies strategy to get better results. It will also help you determine whether a game is worth playing or not.
Moreso, having a planned approach and filtering through the game variants and the payout is vital to any players opportunity of making a profit. With Pokies ticks available left and right it can be daunting to find the correct one. That’s why we’ve decided to compile this comprehensive guide. So, whenever you play think of playing the slot games make sure that you adhere to our Pokies strategy. It will get you close to your goal. Then, you are well on your way to joining the winning team.
Top Pokie Casino Sites
Strategy For Pokies
To make your search easy, below we have briefly discussed the most relevant points to consider.
- Misconceptions – There are endless fallacies that surround web-based slots misleading players from maximizing their payouts. By all means, avoid such things. Slots played on the internet and live slots rely on number generator with fixed probabilities. Every spin happens on its own and won’t be the same as the last one. The chances of winning are equal for every spin.
- Myths – Let go of the traditional pokie machine strategy and get in with the new. So, ignore watching a gambler on a machine and playing at the same spot after them. The random number generator pulls out different digits all the time even for live slots. Unfortunately, you can’t determine the patterns so trying to cheat won’t help you.
- Slot Machines – The slot machines are coded with a hold percentage and they will take a specific percentage of your stakes in the long term. This is one thing that you can’t change. However, there are strategies to make the most of your profits in a short period. Firstly, players have to select the right slot. There are a variety of slots such as video slots, jackpot slots, progressive slots, and jackpot slots. Keep in mind different slot machines are suited for certain people.
Bankroll Management – Make sure that you have money allocated to playing slots. If you spend everything that you have in one blow you can’t use more money outside of your budget. This is why a budget is important. We advise you to use your money wisely, decide how much you want to spend for each session.
Here are questions that players need to ask themselves before playing pokies. The answers to the question will give you an indication of what playing style you prefer. These are the three questions that players must answer.
- Do you want to spend a lot of money?
- Are you patient?
- How long do you want every gaming round to last?
Big jackpots are for Kiwi players who are patient with a large pot and don’t want to play for long hours. They can check out progressive jackpots. Otherwise, have a look at slots that have more giving but less frequent payout lines. If you are a player who doesn’t panic and can stand not winning for some time, you might just make a big win. A player who is not patient can go for slots with regular but usual less giving wins. Such games normally have several low-to-medium winning lines that pop up regularly.
Low pot players with a lot of time to play the game rounds should look for giving bonus features. This includes normal payouts from their slots. More money comes from the bonuses instead of huge jackpots. However, players will not receive this with each bonus game session.
More Pokies Guides
- How to Play Pokies
- 5-Reel Slots
- 3-Reel Pokies
- Progressive Jackpots
- Slots Games
- New Pokies Games
- Pokie Reviews & Ratings
- Pokies Bonuses
- Pokies Tips
- Pokies Tournaments
- Free Pokies
- Pokies FAQs