Best Online Casinos NZ – Top 10 Online Casino Games
In our selection of NZ online casino reviews, we include pokies, table games, and video pokers (among others). Moreover, we feature the best software providers behind the best online casino games real money.
So, start playing at online casinos for real money and winning real money jackpots today!
🥇Top-Rated NZ Online Casinos List
💰Play Online Casino Games for Real Money
In our opinion, casino games are the most crucial aspect of any gaming experience. After all, what is the point of a web-based casino if there are no online casino games to play?
We like to see a wide range in a gaming title selection. This means hundreds of online pokies/slots video and loads of table games and lotteries like keno, bingo, craps, video poker games, blackjack, and roulette games are also a must. Added to this, we like to see some speciality/unique titles for extra fun that are optimised for mobile gaming.
So, check out our casino game guides to win below to get started:
⭐Online Casino Real Money NZ
Choosing a casino is made easy with our review process based on years of experience. If you’d prefer to review an online casino yourself, use the below criteria from our expert reviewers:
💵Online Casinos No Deposit Bonus
Any casino we feature will have at least a welcome bonus waiting for you when you sign up. Ideally, we like to see other deposit bonuses, cashback, free spins, and no deposit bonus codes.
But we recommend carefully reading through the wagering requirements, terms, and conditions before you claim. Many less savoury casinos will try to sneak policies past you and ruin your experience.
For more information about casino bonuses and how they work, take a look at our useful guides:
- Welcome Bonus
- Deposit Match Bonus
- No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes
- Free Spins
- Free Chips
- Low Wagering Casinos
🔟Top 10 NZ Online Casinos
- Leo Vegas – Fastest Payouts
- All Slots – Best Mobile Games
- Mr Green – Most Reliable Customer Support
- My Chance – Highest Rated Live Dealer Games
- JokaRoom – Widest Game Selection
- Gaming Club – Biggest Progressive Jackpots
- Royal Vegas – Most Optimised User Experience
- Spin Palace – Most Suited for Blackjack
- Jackpot City – Widest Variety of Slot Machine Games
- All Jackpots – Highest Jackpots
👉Sign Up for a Real Money Account
Once you’ve made a decision and are ready to sign up at one of our listed casinos, follow these steps:
- Go to the signup window and fill in the first window fully. You’ll need a username, password, and email address.
- Then you’ll need to accept the rules and conditions, but ensure that you’ve read them thoroughly first.
- After that, you’ll need to upload (or email) some documents with your proof of identity, address, and date of birth.
- Once the casino verifies you, you can open up the banking page and deposit with any applicable bonus codes.
- Lastly, wait for your deposit to go through and start enjoying the games to choose from that are allowed by the bonus policies.
🎁How to Claim & Clear First Deposit Bonuses
Any new casino account bonus comes with some strict regulations from casinos. So, to clear your bonus and get those winnings, you’ll need to meet these conditions:
- Minimum deposit – to claim deposit match bonuses, you’ll have to pay in the qualifying amount after signing up. Usually, this will start from $25 to about $50.
- Wagering requirements – all casinos will require you to play through your deposit and bonus amount a few times to get a cashout. Generally, this will start at 25x the initial amount.
- Weighting systems – almost every casino we come across will make slots the only game that counts 100% to your playthrough policy. In casino circles, this is called a “weighting system” and will apply to all promotions.
- Average bets – this is based on your first bet, where casinos will monitor your wagers. If you jump between amounts, you forfeit the free cash bonus.
So, how do you clear a bonus? Here’s an example.
Example: 100% match up to $200 from MrPlay Casino.
Say you deposit the minimum amount of $20 and you get another $20 free. But, if you deposit $100, you’ll get $200.
To clear the bonus, you’ll have to play selected pokies and get through your bonus 30 times.
So, you wind up spending $1200 to cash out. If you’d deposited 100, you’d have wagered an average of $3000.
Online Casinos that Actually Payout: How to Cashout
When you’ve played through the first bonus and are ready to cash out, you’ll need to use a banking option.
So, once you know how to play casino games, how do you start playing at top casinos online for real money? Real money online casinos should have at least five different banking options.
Which should include eWallet, Wire Transfers, and Credit or Debit cards. This will ensure that deposits are quick, easy, and fully protected for you.
When these factors are on hand, you can follow these steps to cash out:
- Firstly, go to the banking page and select a withdrawal method.
- Secondly, you’ll need to select a payout amount within the casino’s limits and with enough leftover in your account for fees.
- Then, you can confirm the withdrawal and wait for verification.
- Within 24 hours, you should receive confirmation of the cashout or reasons why it got rejected.
Online Casino FAQS
Safe Casinos Online FAQs
Gaming Club Casino is one of the safest casinos around. If you’re looking for a different secure site, all you have to do is check your search bar (the website URL) for a small green lock and the word ‘secure.’
In our opinion, the most well-rated sites are Royal Vegas, Spin Palace, and JokaRoom because the sites are committed to featuring the latest new games and innovations in the industry.
Yes, if you know where to look. Any review sites with good reputations like ours will feature legitimate casinos to you because they have a good working relationship.
Of course, there are plenty of shady websites that will hack their way to profits and rip you off.
Without a doubt, we can confidently say that JokaRoom is the most trusted.
Any of the listed casinos we recommend pay actual cash, but we highly recommend Jelly Bean for the fastest payouts.
Any of our listed casinos, like LeoVegas, pay out actual cash when you win a real money game.
If we’re honest, all of them, but we prefer the speed of Spin Palace. Just watch your bets, because jumping between amounts is against their rules.
Real Money Casino Online Questions
Table games like blackjack video machines, poker, craps, roulette, and baccarat are a great choice. And so are progressive jackpot slots.
To be honest, the natural choice is Mr Play because they have generous requirements and withdrawal limits.
Of course, otherwise, the casino would never make money. They depend on new accounts and deposits almost as much as you do.
You don’t, there are regulations for both sides and all of the games are randomised by computer algorithms. So, there’s no way to cheat the Random Number Generator (RNG) programming.
Best Local Casinos
While NZ is home to only six land-based casinos, they are still some of the best around. With so many options as well as the natural beauty of both North and South Island, you can pop in at any time to a live casino.
However, as always, we recommend responsible gaming at all times, no matter where you play. Other local casino ratings are listed below:
|SKYCITY Auckland||Victoria and Federal Street, Auckland||0800 759 2489|
|SKYCITY Hamilton||346 Victoria Street, Hamilton||(+64) 7 834 4900|
|SKYCITY Queenstown||16-24 Beach Street, Queenstown||(+64) 3 441 0400|
|Lasseter’s Wharf Casino||88 Beach Street, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown||(+64) 3 441 1495|
|Dunedin Casino||118 High Street, Dunedin, Otago||0800 477 4545|
|Christchurch Casino||30 Victoria Street, Christchurch 8140||(+64) 3 365 9999|
How to Gamble Online in New Zealand
When advertising or promoting betting, all top casino sites need to encourage players to gamble responsibly. More so, they must give players avenues to seek help if they are concerned.
Many regulators will also require casinos to give casino players the option to self-exclude from the casino.
Self-exclusion can also be carried out by family members or a loved one. Also, you may choose to exclude yourself from land-based casino floors.
So, there are options for You who feel at risk. Please also read our guide for signs of addiction/dependency.
If you feel at risk, or want advice, please contact the below organisations or use the resources we’ve listed.
- The official guide to addiction helps and services – DIA Problem Gambling.
- Exact regulations, both online and on land – DIA Laws.
- A free helpline for counselling addiction – Gambling Helpline.
- A counselling & support service for all gamblers – Problem Gambling Foundation.
- Contact details for treatment branches – Salvation Army.