InstaDebit is an electronic based transfer processor based in Canada. Of course, the banking option is protected by 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This technology is the industry standard for all online banking services. Their support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so you’ll always have help handy if there’s a problem.
Top Casinos Accepting InstaDebit
What is InstaDebit?
This payment service allows Kiwi gamblers to withdraw funds at casinos. What’s more, Instadebit doesn’t require your card details or information. That’s why it’s one of the safest ways to transfer real money at New Zealand’s top rated casinos.
No one expects technical issues at casinos. However, should anything happen on the service’s side, contact them here:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Toll-Free: 1-877-88DEBIT
Benefits of using InstaDebit
Some payment services have more advantages than others. Below are our top benefits of using InstaDebit at your favourite casino.
- It’s free to register for an account with the payment service.
- All transaction fees are charged to the casino, not the player.
- You can transfer directly from your account, so your card details will always be safe.
- Kiwi players have complete anonymity through the payment service.
Tips for using InstaDebit
While this is a great casino banking method, keep these tips in mind while using their service.
- Ensure the funds in your account match the amount you want to transfer. They charge $25 for trying to deposit money you don’t have.
- When you want to use the banking method, just click on the banking or cashier page at your online casino.
- You can use the banking service at any top rated NZ online casinos.
If you follow our quick tips for using InstaDebit at your casino, you’ll never have problems. So, use the banking method today and never worry about fees or charges.
More about casino banking:
- Casino banking
- American Express
- Wire Transfers