Cinderella’s Ball Pokie Reviews & Ratings
Recently updated on February 1st, 2019
Get your dancing shoes ready because Cinderella’s Ball is now available to play for real money at Red Tiger casinos in New Zealand. This is a five reel pokie with 20 paylines and a luxurious theme. With exciting game features and clean graphics, it’s a must-play for fairy-tale lovers. After all, your Fairy Godmother is just waiting to hand out great payouts and wins.
Before pressing that spin button, New Zealanders will need to set their coin sizes and overall bets. So, choose any coin value from NZ$0.20 to NZ$100 and keep in mind that all paylines are active. After that, it’s just a matter of clicking the big spin button on the right-hand side. Setting auto-spins can be selected next to the coin size button on the left.
Symbols & Game Features
Following the theme of the fairy-tale, all of the symbols featured in the pokie are Cinderella’s favourite things. All high paying symbols in Cinderella’s Ball are part of her story. The Glass Slippers are the Wild, which can multiply wins. While the pumpkin, wand and masque also multiply wins if more than three match. In the game, the Glass Slippers act as Wilds, while the royal invitation acts as the Bonus symbol.
If Cinderella’s window appears on the reels, it’ll open to show her dreaming. However, if the wicked stepmother appears, Cinderella will have to go back to work. Depending on her dream there are five features that can be activated:
- Fairy Magic – if she dreams of the Fairy Godmother, the Fairy will magically change symbols for matches. If the Fairy Godmother isn’t happy, she’ll spin the reels again.
- Carriage Spin – the Carriage will rush past the reels randomly, and some symbols will start spinning. Once the reels stop, they’ll create a single line of symbols. Sometimes, the carriage rushes past more than once for extra wins.
- Clock Strike – when the clock strikes on the reels, they will be turned back until a win lands. This can happen after the Fairy Godmother spins some symbols.
- Slipper Trail – in the tale, Cinderella’s slipper lead her prince to her. In this pokie game, her slippers create a trail of Wilds across the reels.
- Free Spins Castle – landing the Free Spins Castle immediately activates the feature. At the start, the magic wand will increase the start five spins randomly.
Finally, landing three Invitations will activate the Ballroom Bonus. In this game mode, players can pick scrolls to collect crowns. These have different colours and will multiply wins. The magic wand decides how many times players can pick a scroll.
Cinderella’s Ball Pokie Rating
Overall, we had a magical time playing Cinderella’s Ball. There are so many great features and wins to claim that we just couldn’t stop playing the Red Tiger Pokie. Of course, the sounds and animation really helped with that. We especially loved the Bonus Ballroom and the Free Spins game modes. So, we have awarded Cinderella’s Ball a five-star rating.