Basic Scratch Card Rules
Scratch cards rules are simply additional guidelines that you need to meet in order to be eligible to claim your jackpot prize worth millions of dollars. New Zealand players are always on the hunt to win big playing scratch card games for real money. Therefore, it’s important to know the most basic rules of the game to ensure that you win all the time. Go through our lottery scratch card rules guide to find out what Kiwi players need to do to claim their reward.
While scratch card games may seem rather simple to play, they have strict guidelines that need to be followed to the tee. Play NZ scratchies on the internet the right way with our step-by-step guide. We also have a list of top New Zealand casino sites that offer scratch card lottery games for Kiwi players to enjoy online.
Best Scratch Card Casinos in NZ
Rules of Scratch Cards
Most of the scratch card guidelines that we list on this page are itemised on all of the top casinos in New Zealand. Which means that if you do not want to take a trip to the local supermarket to buy a scratch card ticket, you will follow these rules of play. There are rules that are uniform to every casino game that also applies to scratch card game rules:
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to gamble. This is a standard for brick-and-mortar casinos along with online gambling sites.
- There will be a set minimum bet along with a maximum bet that players are required to follow. Bets over the maximum amount will not be accepted as well as wagers below the set minimum.
Scratch Card Rules Online
In order to win playing scratch cards, you need to get the following combinations:
- Players must find two or three matching symbols. Depending on the game, they may be timed or have a set number of times that they can get scratch off attempts.
- In other scratch card games, players only have to have a higher score than the dealer to win. In casino games like poker or blackjack, they reach that total by scratching off better card values than the dealer.
- The most basic lottery scratch cards rule is to get three matching icons on a single card and winning the jackpot prize.
- Just like in the scratch cards you buy at the store, casinos display a prize that you can win and you can buy scratch cards online with the same icon. If you find the bonus symbol on the virtual card, you will win the cash value of the specified prize.
- The auto play button helps the game speed up as all values are revealed faster and all wins are credited to your bankroll automatically.
How to Claim a Scratch Card Win
Since the game is set on the digital platform, there won’t be any need to dust off the grey film on scratch cards. This also means that you won’t need a coin to reveal the prize you have won. On the desktop PC computer, players can use their mouse to scratch off their card to reveal the symbols. On mobile scratch card games, you can use your finger to remove the concealer and win.
Each casino has a comprehensive terms and regulations page that describes how to claim a scratch card win. It forms part of the scratch card game rules to follow every guideline. These rules speak to the use of casino bonus offers and promotions. Every casino site regulates the required amount of wagering requirements that will allow players to claim their wins. Simply head over to the cashier’s page to withdraw your cash from your casino account. Players are reminded to read the fine print to understand the limits that certain banking options come with.
Best Scratch Cards to Buy
We’ve listed the best scratch tickets that you can find online and win big. Try these games on your next visit to a scratch card casino in New Zealand.
- 7th Heaven
- Scratch All
- Slot 777
- Power Cash
- 3 Wow