When trying a Keno strategy for the first time, Kiwi players will probably notice how hard it is. Most Keno strategies suggested by websites aren’t always effective. Mainly, because some of them advocate cheating the lottery game. Of course, this is completely illegal, so we decided to create a Keno strategy that is helpful and legal to use. We encourage NZ players to customise our tips as well to create the best Keno plan for them.
Before we get started, we need to mention that using any Keno tactic is not guaranteed to win you money. There is no way to do so without cheating, and we don’t support dishonesty. After all, you could lose a lot more than money. Also, if you’re more interested in playing the game, we’ve listed our most popular web-based Keno sites for Kiwis.
Best Sites to Test Keno Strategies
How to Form a Keno Strategy
So, when you’re starting to find a working strategy, we always recommend beginning with the basics. Our advice is to keep it simple if you’re learning the game. The best way to do this is to play free Keno at a trusted casino website. Any money you make, or lose, is fictional. Keeping to a simple set of guidelines can also determine what will work in the long run. Here are a few tips we like to start with for Keno game strategies:
- Find a trusted casino and a game developer with regulated games.
- Choose a basic game to start with like a single card game.
- Watch the ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ number counter.
- Make selections as randomly as you can along with ‘hot’ numbers.
- Bet small but consistently and don’t bump your wagers too much.
Quick Strategy for How to Win Keno Every Time
- Learn how to play your particular Keno game before signing up.
- Play Keno with a bonus for more money in your bankroll.
- Practice playing the game by using a free version of it first.
- Try to use multi-race, or multiple, keno cards.
- Try not to pick too many numbers as part of the Keno strategy.
- Avoid using lucky numbers too often.
- Factor in the odds when playing the game.
- Work out the risks and rewards beforehand.
Top 5 Keno Tips
- Shop around for the best keno bonus deal.
- Practice your Keno strategy for free.
- Go for multi-race cards.
- Learn the odds.
- Stick to your bankroll and budget, don’t go over.
Most Popular Keno Strategy Odds
Working out the odds for Keno will depend on how numbers you’ve chosen and the number of numbers that ‘hit’. ‘Hits’ are matches in the game from the Random Number Generator. Multiply your hits and selected numbers by the proportion of your wager. Usually, the more numbers you play and are hit, the higher the payout.
However, payouts will vary depending on the game and casino. Still, when placing bets with a Keno strategy, you should work out the chances of a win as shown below.
|Hits (wins)||Odds||Implied Probability|
|0||1 in 843.380||0.11857057%|
|1||1 in 86.446||1.15678605%|
|2||1 in 20.115||4.97142576%|
|3||1 in 8.009||12.48637168%|
|4||1 in 4.877||20.50318987%|
|5||1 in 4.287||23.32807380%|
|6||1 in 5.258||19.01745147%|
|7||1 in 8.826||11.32954556%|
|8||1 in 20.055||4.98618021%|
|9||1 in 61.420||1.62814048%|
|10||1 in 253.801||0.39401000%|
|11||1 in 1,423.822||0.07023351%|
|12||1 in 10,968.701||0.00911685%|
|13||1 in 118,084.920||0.00084685%|
|14||1 in 1,821,881.628||0.00005489%|
|15||1 in 41,751,453.986||0.00000240%|
|16||1 in 1,496,372,110.872||0.00000007%|
|17||1 in 90,624,035,964.712|
|18||1 in 10,512,388,171,906.553|
|19||1 in 2,946,096,785,176,811.500|
|20||1 in 3,535,316,142,212,173,800.000|