How to Play Pai Gow Tiles
Pai Gow Tiles is known to many casino players as a game of Chinese dominoes. The game is played with 32 tiles, also commonly known as dominoes, even though the two are not the same. Of the 32 Pai Gow tiles, 11 are identical. Kiwis can enjoy this game at any of the casino sites we’ve listed below. In this guide we will explain how this old, yet popular, Chinese game is played. We will also give you just a few tips to help you get settled.
Pai Gow Tiles can be played at online casinos, which mean you can enjoy the game in the comfort of your home. The rules of the game may be a lot to take in at first, but as time goes you’ll be playing like a pro. There are plenty of benefits associated with playing at an internet casino. New sign up players are awarded bonuses and there are plenty other promotions that will come your way. For your convenience, we have listed great gaming sites below for you to enjoy Pai Gow Tiles at.
Best Casinos for Pai Gow Tiles
In this section of our guide, we will look at the various steps you would need to take to start playing the game. We will also share with you how to play Pai Gow Tiles.
- We’ve previously mentioned that Pai Gow Tiles is played with a set of 32 dominoes.
- The game is played with at least two people; this includes you with the other person being the dealer. The number of players can go up to 8.
- You’ll notice the spots on the tiles, which range from 2 to 12. The spots on the tiles are important in a Pai Gow Tile game because they determine the name and ranking of each tile.
- Each tile is paired with another. So, if there are 32 tiles then there are 16 pairs. The image below illustrates the pairs.
- It is important that you learn the names of the tiles and memorise the ranks of the pairs of tiles.
- Because the goal of the game is to, essentially, have the most valuable tiles it is important to make sure you know the values of each of the tiles.
- The first starting point when playing Pai Gow Tiles will be to place your bet. This takes place before you are handed any Pai Gow Tiles.
- The dealer will give you four face-down tiles and the dealer also gets four face-down tiles.
- Once you have your tiles, split them into two different hands. The objective, in this case, is to create the most valuable hand. Most seasoned players prefer to bring pairs together in this case as they may make up a valuable hand.
- Now, each player will reveal their tiles. If you are playing with just the dealer, the same is still expected. You are now expected to compare the high hand and the low hand. If you have a higher high hand and the highest low hand you win the game.
- The Pai Gow Tiles are then reshuffled and a new game begins.
- Learn as much about the game as you possibly can.
- Sign up to a web-based casino that offers you value for your money.
- Play the free game before playing Pai Gow Tiles real money.
- Manage your bankroll according to what you can afford to lose.
- Make use of the promotions and bonuses the gaming site throws your way.
If this Pai Gow Tiles guide was sufficient for you, then we recommend you sign up at any the previously recommended casinos today.