Football Betting Sites
Football betting, also known as soccer betting, is a popular form of sports betting in New Zealand. Bettors can enjoy one of the world’s most watched sports while earning a little money on the side. More so, well-informed bettors can expect good money, providing they are informed about football and the teams they bet on. While there are concerns about ‘match fixing’ in football, to the advantage of bettors, football is still a popular sport to wager on.
Top Online Football Betting Sites in New Zealand
Football Betting for Kiwi Players
To get started with football betting, we recommend following the steps below. This will help you to keep track of your bankroll and the bets you’ve made online. So, check out some of the above online sports betting sites to get started.
Step by Step Football Betting
- Decide what your maximum bankroll will be.
- Decide what the highest bet you want to make will be.
- Check betting categories before placing your wager.
- Find a good online betting guide site to make the most of your bets.
- Choose a reputable, licensed bookmaker.
- Choose a football league.
- Place your bet in New Zealand dollars and watch the game.
Major Leagues for Football Betting
- Bundesliga – Germany
- Barclays English Premier League – England
- The FA Cup, or Football Association Challenge Cup, – United Kingdom
- Serie A – Italy
- La Liga – Spain
- Campeonato Brasileiro Série A – Brazil
- USL Pro – America
- Union of European Football Associations Champions League – Europe
Football Betting Categories
A bet placed on the total score of both teams at the end of a match.
Asian Handicap and Goal Line
Bets made on the outcome of an event with a payout based on the accuracy of the prediction.
Winnings and losses are based on the accuracy or how right or wrong your predictions are.
Believing that one team has a greater advantage of winning over the other team. Additionally, this gives football fans an advantage in terms of payouts.