Craps Rules – Best Ways to Win
With its growing popularity worldwide, it’s no surprise that the game is fast becoming an online casino staple. Since it has a lot of action, it is pretty exciting once you learn the craps rules.
Plus, you can have fun anywhere, craps online are available on your desktop and mobile. In this craps rule guide, we’ll take you through what you need to know to start playing. It only takes three minutes to learn!
Best Craps Casino Sites
Craps Rules Basics
Like with any other game played on the internet, you need to know how the dice game works. The numbers, terms, and the different bets available should not intimidate you.
Even though you can get away with playing the dice game knowing a few bets, the game can be much more rewarding when all the betting possibilities are available. The moment you use craps rules to play the game, you’ll find that it’s simple.
When you know the basic rules of craps, you’ll soon be playing like a pro. As you read below, you will find reputable casino sites that will make your experience memorable.
The basic principle of craps is that you place a bet on the outcome of the dice. Two-sided dice are used in the craps game which is played on a table. The shooter is the player who throws the dice and established a “point” number that will be used for further bets. After each round, the dice are passed counter-clockwise.
So, what are the basic rules of craps that you should pay attention to while you learn to play craps?
- First, a player must be selected to throw the dice and keep the game going.
- Secondly, you need to place a bet on the craps table to be counted in.
- Thirdly, you can place as many bets as you want on the table within the casino’s limits.
- Fourth, you can choose any number of proposition bets, horn bets, and single wagers.
- Lastly, you have to pay attention to the house edge in play before you work out the payouts.
Play Craps by the Rules
If you follow these steps, you’ll be well on your way to playing craps:
- You have to makes bets with the lowest amount that the online table gives.
- Each dice has six sides that have spots number from 1 to 6.
- One of the casino players – the shooter – rolls the two dice which must reach the sidewall.
- The total shooter rolls will be on the table, which means that the point is established.
- The casino site game comprises sequences of rolls 12, 3 or 2 referred to as “craps”.
- The first roll that the shooter makes is referred to as the “come out” roll of the dice.
- While playing the craps game, wagers on the cross line must not be removed but can be increased. The “don’t pass line” bets can be removed or decreased but can’t be increased.
- If the crap game ends on a come-out roll, the shooter can go on in the next game with their role. The shooter can pass the dice to another online player in a clockwise position, and this will be the new shooter.
Types of Bets
These are some of the best craps bets that you can expect:
- Pass Bets – you make this bet before the shooter. This means that when you wager on the pass line, you’re wagering on the come-out roll to either be a 7 or 11. You will have your money doubled if they land on this point. When the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12, known as craps, you will the bet loses.
- Don’t Pass Bet – this wager means that you are wagering against the shooter. So, you want the shooter come-out roll to be 2, 3, or 12.
- Odds Bets – this wager can be made once if a player made a pass or come bet. Depending on your initial wager, they are taking odds on whether the point number or 7 will be rolled out.
- Come Bets – such a wager is similar to a pass line and can be made after a point has been made. The come bet wins based on the shooter rolling a 7 and 11.
- Place Bets – this bet comes into play after the point is set. The numbers that you wager on will be based on the outcome, but you can cancel this bet at any time.
- Field Bets – these bets are for a single dice roll and nothing else. The player wins if a 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, and 12 is rolled the player wins.